segunda-feira, 28 de agosto de 2017

"Skin" Rag Bone Man

Aula de hoje:

- Fomos na sala de informática trabalhar com a música "Skin" Rag Bone Man
- Completamos as lacunas com as palavras em Inglês que estão faltando.
- Estudamos o Present Simple e fizemos algumas atividades.
- Tarefa: atividades de Inglês.


Skin - Rag'n'Bone Man


_______ I heard that sound
When the walls came down
I was thinking about _______
About you
When my skin grows old
When my breath runs cold
I'll be thinking about you
About you

___________ from my heart
A bullet from the dark
Helpless, I surrender
Shackled by your love
Holding me like this
With poison on your lips
Only when it's over
The silence hits so _________

'Cause it was almost love, it was almost love
It was almost love, it was almost love

When I heard that ___________
When the walls came down
I was thinking about you
About __________________
When my skin grows old
When my breath runs cold
I'll be thinking about you
About you

When I run out of air to breathe
It's your ghost I ____________
I'll be thinking about you, about you
It was almost love, it was almost

We bleed ourselves in vain
__________ tragic is this game?
Turn around, I'm holding on to someone
But the love is gone
Carrying the load, with wings that feel like stone
Knowing that we nearly fell so far now
It's hard to tell

Yeah we came so close, it was almost love
It was almost love, it was almost love

When I heard that sound
When the walls came down
I was thinking about you
About you
When my skin grows old
When my breath runs cold
I'll be thinking about you
About you

When I run out of air to breathe
It's your ghost I see
I'll be thinking about you, about ___________

While I reached out for your __________
When the walls were caving in
When I see you on the other side
We can try all over again

When I heard that sound
When the walls came down
I was thinking about you
About you
When my skin grows ___________________
When my breath runs cold
I'll be thinking about you
About you

When I run out of air to breathe
It's your ghost I _____________
I'll be thinking about you, about you

'Cause it was almost love, it was almost love
It was almost love, it was almost love


                    Preparamos alguns exercícios rápidos de nível básico de inglês para você. 
                    Está preparado? Então let’s go!
                    EXERCÍCIOS EM INGLÊS PARA INICIANTES
                   1. Good morning. 
                  A) Bom dia         .    B) Boa tarde               C) Boa noite.
                  
                  2. How old are you?
                  A) Onde você está?    B) Qual o seu nome?    C) Quantos anos você tem?
                  
                  3. When are you going to travel?        
                  A) Quando               B) Como                     C) Por que
        
                  4. I am 26 years old.                         
                  A) Twenty-five         B) Twenty-six             C) Thirty-six

                  5. Monday, Tuesday, _______.          
                  A) Thursday             B) Sunday                  C) Wednesday

                  6. Thank you. You're welcome.         
                  A) Com licença         B) De nada                 C) Você também
      
                 7. _______ is the bathroom? It is right there! 
                  A) Where      B) When                    C) Why
                
                  8. I work, you work, he _______.     
                  A) Work                   B) Works                    C) Worked

                  9. She is in her bedroom.
                  A) Cozinha               B) Sala                       C) Quarto

                 10. I am from Brazil. I am _______.   
                 A) Brazilian             B) Braziliar                 C) Brasilien

                                 
                  2- translation: (traduza)
eu bebo.   Eu falo.                                   Eu como:                                  eu como peixe.
                eu bebo água.                       eu falo inglês.                              eu como pão. 
                bom dia, como vai você?       Oi,eu não falo português.            eu não como carne.
                eu não como presunto.

                  3- agora coloque as frases na forma negativa.usando don´t ou doesn´t:
                   a). I speak English.                       b).you eat meat.                  c).I drink juice.
                    ___________________________________________________________
                  d).I speak portuguese.                 e).you drink milk.                  f). you eat bread and ham.
                    ___________________________________________________________

                    g).I drink coffee.                           h).you eat fish.                      i).you drink water.
                    ___________________________________________________________



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário