domingo, 5 de março de 2017

Atividades de Inglês

 6°ano!!!  :)


                                                             My family 

Hi! My name is Joel and I’m twelve years old. I have a big family. My mother is a nurse and my father is an engineer. 
I have a little brother and two big sisters. My brother is only one and he has a brown dog. My two big sisters are Sue and Ellen. 
Sue is twenty two and she is a veterinary and Ellen is nineteen and she is studying architecture. 
Sue has many animals but they live on the farm. Our farm has a new swimming pool. It’s behind the house. The animals like to play with us, but my father says the pool is not a good place for animals. It’s a pity they cannot play in the pool with us!

Vocabulary: 
to have (have-has): ter; many: muitos; swimming pool: piscina; to like: gostar; to play: brincar; to say: dizer; place: lugar; it’s a pity: é uma pena; cannot: não podem; with us: conosco. 

Dê respostas completas em Inglês de acordo com o texto: 

a) What are Joel’s parents? 
___________________________________________________________________________ 

b) What color is the dog? 
___________________________________________________________________________ 

c) How old are Sue and Ellen? 
___________________________________________________________________________ 

d) Where is the swimming pool?
___________________________________________________________________________

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário